Upon being debuted at New York Fashion Week, here we get a look at Opening Ceremony and Canada Goose’s new paisley capsule collection for fall/winter. The collaboration finds the two working on the Langford Parka and Chilliwack Bomber, utilizing paisley prints on either the outer shell or the inner lining.
- Canada Weather Gear Men’s Faux Down Goose Parka Jacket Coat, Size: Large, Green
- Canada Goose Rundle Bomber Down Jacket – Girls’ Arctic Dusk, S
- Canada Goose – girl, boy – Rundle down bomber jacket
- Canada Goose Baby Elijah Bomber Jacket – 3-6 M – Pacific Blue
- Canada Weather Gear Goose Men’s System Down Parka Jacket Coat
- Canada Goose Rundle Down Bomber Jacket – Boys’ Black, M
Born out of a passion for exploration and travel while expressing a unique sense of individuality, we find the Chilliwack offered up in black, purple chestnut and dark sage colorways, canada goose sale, while the Langford arrives in anchor blue, dark sage and black options.
You can get a quick glimpse at the paisley capsule from Opening Ceremony and Canada Goose, and look for the collection to release in November at Opening Ceremony and Canada Goose retail locations as well as online.
— France Paolozzi (@francepaolozzi) September 26, 2016
Canada Goose outlet is also scheduled to drop a special collaboration with Vetements in November of 2016.